Ming Art Gallery
Wild Art Journalling Workshops with Moyra Scott
Regular price £44.00
Sometimes you have to go into unknown territory to unlock your potential and discover who you really are! Wild Art Journaling introduces a liberating, enjoyable way to get back in touch with your creativity: a practice that encompasses; writing, collage and paint in a way that is unexpected, cathartic and fun. Free up your creativity!
Moyra Scott studied with American artist, Flora Bowley (author of: Brave and Intuitive Painting and Creative Revolution), Australian artist,Tracy Verdugo and Art Journalists, Teesha Moore, Orly Avniveri and Erin Faith Allen, their influences combined are clear within her work and this series of workshops.
Course Dates & Times:
- Monday 10th June 11am - 1pm and/or 7pm - 9pm
- Monday 17th June 11am - 1pm and/or 7pm - 9pm
- Monday 24th June 11am - 1pm and/or 7pm - 9pm
- Monday 1st July 11am - 1pm and/or 7pm - 9pm
- £44 per individual workshop
- £111 for all 4 workshops - either all 4 mornings or all 4 evenings - saving £65.
Please select and book your chosen date(s) and time(s) from the drop-down box above.
Could this be the key to unlocking your creative story?